Tuesday, June 7, 2016

It's summer! You know what that means...

It is summer, so it must be time for reflection, professional development, new curriculum and planning!  It sounds so boring when you list it like that, but this is one of my favorite times of the year.  I get to create a whole new classroom adventure!

So what will I be up to?  First, a renewed effort to actually post to this blog. Do you know how many blogs posts are completely written in my head but haven't made it here yet?! Other than that, we have a new reading curriculum, I'll be working on reading and math centers, and I am diving into project based learning.  Summer reading includes "The Leader in Me." I will also be working on a classroom redesign to incorporate flexible seating.  I'm looking forward to some great professional development with the Oklahoma Science Museum and our very first Mid-Del #EdCamp! Lots going on!

Today I will be presenting one of my biggest projects to a room full of people.  Wish me luck because my idea is amazing!  Here's hoping I will be able to give you all the details soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment